Friday, November 17, 2017

Play with Printmaking – gelatin prints

“Life must be lived as Play.” Plato

 

Printmaking is a form of play for me. When I let myself play is when I usually make the best prints and wonderful discoveries.
Gelatin prints by linda germain

Want to add some play to your day?

I can help you with that. In the next session of Make Monotypes, the online gelatin printmaking class, we will breakdown all of the steps, tools and tricks to gelatin printing in daily steps.

Check out the details on the printmaking workshop page. Register today and save $40.00

Don’t miss this class. This is the only session that will be offered in 2018.

The post Play with Printmaking – gelatin prints appeared first on Linda Germain.



from Linda Germain http://www.lindagermain.com/2017/11/play-printmaking-gelatin-prints/

All about prints

No comments:

Post a Comment