Monday, April 3, 2017

Book Lovers – invited to Book arts Bazaar USM

I am gathering my:

for the Book Arts Bazaar at the University of Southern Maine this Sunday, April 9th, 10 to 3 @ the Wishcamper Center.

supplies for the book arts bazaar

This will be my first time attending this book arts festival. There will be 50 vendors. It is FREE and open to the public. Come and be inspired to make some books.

There will be:

  • Book artists
  • Papermakers
  • Bookbinders
  • Printmakers
  • Educators
  • Writers and
  • all things related to the BOOK.

artist books by linda germain

I have many one of a kind artist books, tools, papers and supplies that I will be offering for sale. It will be exciting to have such a wealth of knowledge together this Sunday.

There is plenty of FREE parking in the Parking Garage, off Bedford St.

Hope to see you there. Be sure to stop by my table and say Hi!

 

The post Book Lovers – invited to Book arts Bazaar USM appeared first on Linda Germain.



from Linda Germain http://www.lindagermain.com/2017/04/book-lovers-invited-book-arts-bazaar-usm/

All about prints

No comments:

Post a Comment