Tuesday, March 20, 2018

“Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” by Matt Ryan Tobin

Skuzzles will follow-up with their Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey movie poster with the cult-classic “Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” by Matt Ryan Tobin.
On sale Wednesday, March 21st at 1pm Eastern (10am PDT) HERE.

“Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” by Matt Ryan Tobin. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 180. $50

“Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure” by Matt Ryan Tobin. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 75. $60 (Metallic variant)

Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure / Bill and Ted’s Bogus Journey – SET $85

“The ‘Bill & Ted’s Excellent Adventure’ poster has finally been revealed! Excellent! Much like my first poster in this set (Bogus Journey), this took me quite some time. It was always the plan to make two posters that could stand on their own but also work in a set.

I deliberately wanted these posters to feel “electric” in my lines, and over all style of rendering. So I had to revisit a style of drawing I hadn’t visited in a over almost 2 years (2 Years….whoa…) but also make it feel lighter, friendlier and more playful. I love this film with my whole heart. I really have these films to thank for inspiring a young kid to create.

I hope fans of these movies can see the love behind these posters, as I made them for the true B&T fans, like myself.

Much thanks to Skuzzles for allowing me to spend as much time as I did with Bill S. Preston and Ted Theodore Logan.

Wyld Stallyns Rules!” – Matt Ryan Tobin

No comments:

Post a Comment